Extracting the Hypre preconditioner type

Stephen R Ball Stephen.R.Ball at awe.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 06:34:18 CDT 2006

Hi

In a previous email I requested that you include in PETSc a means for
extracting the Hypre
preconditioner type used. You told me that this would be included in the
next PETSc release.
(see original message below).

I have just downloaded version 2.3.2 but can't find something like a
PCHYPREGetType()
routine. Has such a feature been included in this release?

Regards

Stephen