MatCreateMPIAIJ

Xiaoxu Wang xiwang at dragon.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:03:53 CDT 2006

The error is at line 1023 of "plog.c".
---------------
An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred
in Unknown Module.

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an
object.

The matrix I am trying to initialize is the stiffness matrix K of finite
element methods. Later the dynamical system is solved as  (I + Dt*K)
U(t+1) = U(t) + Dt.F(t) by calling KSPSolve. Any idea how to set the
number of local rows?  I am running the code on PC now, but want to keep
MatCreateMPIAIJ in it.

Xiaoxu
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Smith" <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov>