Petsc + BlockSolve95

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed May 17 06:18:11 CDT 2006

My guess is somehow you are passing the wrong integer for the option
because I am looking at the code and it is fine. However, it is easy to
clear up. Go to

  $PETSC_DIR/src/mat/impls/rowbs/mpi/mpirowbs.c:1411

and replace it with

  SETERRQ1(PETSC_ERR_SUP,"unknown option %d",op);

and then in that directory

  make
  make shared

This will tell us what integer was passed in for the option. I have already
made
this fix in the dev version.

    Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness