SBAIJ + hypre preconditioners does not work?

Sh.M shma7099 at student.uu.se
Tue May 16 12:21:53 CDT 2006

Hi,

I asked Rob F. from the Hypre team and IJ does not support symmetric storage
and will probably not in the near future. And he explained to me that the
memory saving when using AMG with a symmetric storage is not much, so no big
loss for me I guess.

Thanks for all the help Barry and Hong!

With best regards, Shaman Mahmoudi