SNES Problem

Nils Erik Svangård nilserik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:17:02 CST 2006

I havent managed to get rk.c compiled with changes. how do I compile
it in my working directory to get a object file. I just realised that
I probably forgot to link it against $TSLIB but should I need to that
when I dont do any linking, the linking is done when linking the
fortran and the c code?
Or what am I doing wrong (I not that good with C++ and linking).
/nisse

--
Nils-Erik Svangård
E-Mail: nilserik at gmail.com