Gradient at ghost cells only?

Matthew Knepley knepley at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 4 11:22:59 CST 2006

I think it would be really useful to look at the DA code first. This has
all the correct structures, but a simple implementation for structured
grids. For instance, the gradient is the action of the Jacobian on a
vector. That is really how it should be coded. You have a bunch of
local actions, and then a global assembly.

   Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness