Matrix input file format

Evrim Dizemen gudik at ae.metu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 7 06:54:00 CDT 2006

Hi all,

First thanks for your comments. I still have the same problem but i
agree with you all that reading a matrix from a file is not parallel
programming. So i wonder if you can recommend an efficient and faster
way to read a 30000x30000 sparse matrix where i got those values from my
fortran code on aeroacoustics similation. I tried calling MatSetValues
as i attached below. I found that way from the ex11f.F in the matrix
examples and not sure if it is appropriate for my situation.

!      do, i=1,n
!       do, j=1,n
!        value=Aval(i,j)
!       if(value .ne. 0)then
!       l=i-1
!       m=j-1
!        call MatSetValues(A,1,l,1,m,value,INSERT_VALUES,ierr)
!       endif
!       enddo
!       enddo

Thanks soooooo much