PETSc from python

Marek Wojciechowski mwojc at p.lodz.pl
Thu Aug 10 14:48:10 CDT 2006

Regarding the bindings downloadable from
ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/PETScPython.tar.gz
there are just lacking two files in comparison to version
PETScPython.tar.gz.bkp (they are
PetscMap.c PetscViewer.c). I removed them also from makefile and I
installed these bindings.
However there is now some lack of PETSc funtionality, isn't it?

--
Marek Wojciechowski