回复: Re: some problems in using PETSC with FFTW3 package

jiaxun hou jiaxun_hou at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Aug 2 10:44:04 CDT 2006

Satish,
  Thanks for your response .
  I am sorry for my confusing description. In fact , I did use the configure option
  --with-scalar-type=complex when I configuated the system. So, I wonder if it is possible to change the type PetscScalar to some kinds like double[2] which can be handled in FFTW package? Or, is there any functions can get the real (imaginary) parts of a Petsc's Vector?

  Regards,
  Mason

Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> 写道:
  use the configure option