get the preconditioner matrix

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 13 11:50:37 CDT 2006

   Again, this does not make sense. Prometheus as a dense matrix
will 1) require much much to much memory and 2) take much to
long to apply O(n^2) flops. The whole idea behind multilevel
methods is to be roughly order O(n) to apply.

   If Mark has provided a PCView() and PCLoad() for Prometheus
then it could be saved and reused (but it would not be saved
as a dense matrix), BUT I don't think Mark has done this (plus
it would very likely require rerunning on the same number of
processors).

   You just need to calculate the preconditioner for each time
you run the program.

    Barry