[Petsc-trilinos-discussion] Scope and requirements

Lois Curfman McInnes curfman at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 20 13:57:53 CST 2013

Ross --

Mike and I had an opportunity to talk briefly today in Denver.    One idea we discussed as a possible starting point to better understand user requirements is similar to what you suggest -- surveying applications that already use both PETSc and Trilinos to learn about their approaches, capabilities used, challenges, wish list of what would make their work easier, etc.

Lois