[petsc-dev] have requests for MR review indicate time expected to complete

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed May 25 10:55:08 CDT 2022

  It would be nice if when people received MR review requests it indicated if the review was trivial and could be done in a minute or two. Then maybe quick ones could flow through the system faster.

  How do people 1) know first when they have things they should (or have been asked to) review and 2) know the list of things they should review at any point in time. I am interested in other people's work flows to see if I should adjust mine.