[petsc-dev] MatSetPreallocationCOO remove attached objects?

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Mar 1 14:06:39 CST 2022

  These might not need to be deleted but could possibly be moved over

ierr = PetscFunctionListDestroy(&((PetscObject)A)->qlist);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = PetscObjectListDestroy(&((PetscObject)A)->olist);CHKERRQ(ierr);
  ierr = PetscComposedQuantitiesDestroy((PetscObject)A);CHKERRQ(ierr);

also MatHeaderReplace() exists. I struggle to understand the exact differences and why both exist but I think there are some subtle reasons why there are both and don't know if they can be merged.