[petsc-dev] Fortran binding for VecGetValuesSection

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Sun Jun 26 00:20:38 CDT 2022

Sorry about our late reply. Isn't VecGetValues similar? Note that VecGetValuesSection currently leaks a mutable pointer and really shouldn't exist like this without a matching VecRestoreValuesSection.

  PetscCall(VecGetArray(v, &baseArray));
  *values = &baseArray[s->atlasOff[p]];
  PetscCall(VecRestoreArray(v, &baseArray));

Can you make a draft MR with what you've tried thus far?