[petsc-dev] proposed minor PetscPartitioner changes

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Wed Jul 6 15:32:27 CDT 2022

Hi,

I was looking for PetscPartitionerSetOptionsPrefix function, but only
found this post mentioning it.

I was "blindly" coding with in mind the possibility to manage different
options for partitioning different meshes for the same global
computation, so I thought each PetscPartitionner would be able to have
his own prefixe...

Do you think it is feasible to add this feature?...

...or does it exist under another name?

Thanks,

Eric

--