[petsc-dev] Gitlab workflow discussion with GitLab developers

Junchao Zhang junchao.zhang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 21:40:55 CST 2022

*  Email notification when one is mentioned or added as a reviewer
*  Color text in comment box
*  Click a failed job, run the job with the *updated* branch
*  Allow one to reorder commits (e.g., the fix up commits generated from
applying comments) and mark commits that should be fixed up
*  Easily retarget a branch, e.g., from main to release (currently I have
to checkout to local machine, do rebase, then push)

--Junchao Zhang