[petsc-dev] Gitlab workflow discussion with GitLab developers

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Jan 20 19:05:46 CST 2022

  I got asked to go over some of my Gitlab workflow uses next week with some Gitlab developers; they do this to understand how Gitlab is used, how it can be improved etc.

  If anyone has ideas on topics I should hit, let me know. I will hit them on the brokenness of appropriate code-owners not being automatically added to reviewers. And support for people outside of the Petsc group to set more things when they make MRs. And being to easily add non-PETSc folks as reviewers.