[petsc-dev] Tutorials Question

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 19:13:44 CST 2022

They would need to be cleaned up (many of them tell people to “cd $PETSC_DIR/$PETSC_ARCH/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials”), but yeah they are a pretty useful on-ramp.

It would also be cool if they followed some structured path, where the Vec->Mat->PC/KSP->SNES/DM/TS progression illustrated some evolution of abstraction for a single particular problem. Start from finite difference and build up to FEM maybe? Not sure.