[petsc-dev] I am getting this error ...

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Nov 4 14:07:31 CDT 2021

  You have to pass in the flag to turn off the bitching about -gpu to the C preprocessor, not the C compiler.

stderr:
nvc-Warning-The -gpu option has no effect unless a language-specific option to enable GPU code generation is used (e.g.: -acc, -mp=gpu, -stdpar, -cuda)
Source:
#include "confdefs.h"
#include "conffix.h"
#include <stdlib.h>