[petsc-dev] Fwd: [MCS-PI] Cerebras AI Training workshop

Dener, Alp adener at anl.gov
Mon Mar 8 22:31:45 CST 2021

Hi Barry,

The email caught my attention too and I’m considering registering. The focus on ML workloads is not a downside at least for me. I’m gradually moving towards ML training in TAO with pyTorch interfaces (part of LDRD with Richard and Hong) and I have a plasma physics app related to this that can be ported to this machine, so it seems like good timing to be part of this.

Alp Dener
Argonne National Laboratory
Mathematics and Computer Science
https://alp.dener.me