[petsc-dev] flushed member in _p_Mat

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Thu Jul 15 19:29:15 CDT 2021

  I think it would be helpful if you could describe exact examples of your workflows in building matrices that are troublesome so we can see how to improve the assembly process. It is not easy to simply "keep memory around" in sparse matrices since operations performed on the matrix may not be friendly to having "holes" in the matrix data structure.

  Barry