[petsc-dev] model for parallel ASM

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:09:02 CST 2021

I’m currently working on an implementation of a general PetscStream object. Currently it only supports Vector ops and has a proof of concept KSPCG, but should be extensible to other objects when finished. Junchao is also indirectly working on pipeline support in his NVSHMEM MR. Take a look at either MR, it would be very useful to get your input, as tailoring either of these approaches for pipelined algorithms is key.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391