[petsc-dev] DMPLEX cannot support two different edges for the same two vertices, hence DMPLEX cannot?

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Dec 1 19:41:30 CST 2021

  Shri,

    If you provided your graph in parallel I suspect that the GlobalToLocal and LocalToGlobal would not work as you expect and put everything in the appropriate place.

    I'll set up a simple code that takes exactly Get's configuration and send it out so everyone can run it and see exactly what happens.

   Barry