[petsc-dev] git repo question

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 27 10:01:11 CDT 2021

Perhaps 'git branch --unset-upstream' got invoked somehow?

You can check .git/config to see if you have an entry:

[branch "adams/landau-multiple-grids"]
        remote = origin
        merge = refs/heads/adams/landau-multiple-grids
<<<

If not - you can fix by:

git branch -u origin/adams/landau-multiple-grids

Satish