[petsc-dev] Is this a bug in test generation?

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Fri Aug 20 11:02:36 CDT 2021

Separate tests require separate names.  Requiring the suffix to be in
the tests is not a bug or a limitation, but rather a requirement.
This does require an `output_file:` at the testset level.

Scott

On 2021-08-20 12:57, Pierre Jolivet did write:

--
Scott Kruger
Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 466-3196
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756