[petsc-dev] CI error

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Mon Apr 12 23:25:11 CDT 2021

  Yes, this is annoying and frustrating for us to have deal with this kind of thing, but imagine how annoying and frustrating it is for an average user who has 1/100th the HPC experience we do. This is why I like to have these fully resolved at the library level; yes it is more work for us; but less for the average user.

  Barry