[petsc-dev] -with-kokkos-cuda-arch=AMPERE80 nonsense

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Apr 6 11:27:15 CDT 2021

   Jeff,

      Likely deviceQuery provides more than enough information; sometimes it is prebuilt but it seems now it is only provided as source code so the user needs to build it (and the Makefile is huge :-)). I think it would be enough if NVIDIA just always provided prebuilt deviceQuery in a standard location.

  Barry