[petsc-dev] testharness rerun test based on error condition; GPU; gitlab issues still broken

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Fri Sep 4 11:48:24 CDT 2020

That's a good idea, but I'll have to think about this a bit.   It seems
relatively straightforward, but I'd be doing this in bash so I'd like to
come up with an implementation that is not overly complicated.    Do you
have a job that has the issue offhand?

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756