[petsc-dev] Kokkos initialize

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 15 21:44:51 CDT 2020

Si it seems like these two calls in cupminit.inc are inconsistent with lazy:

22:41 adams/gamg-reduce-opt-cuda *= ~/petsc$ git grep PetscBeganKokkos
src/sys/objects/cupminit.inc:    PetscBeganKokkos = PETSC_TRUE;
src/sys/objects/cupminit.inc:    PetscBeganKokkos = PETSC_TRUE;

I can do an MR to remove these if that is the case.

Mark