[petsc-dev] [XSDK-DEV] PR20 - Vote next xSDK telecon (Oct 1st) (fwd)

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 8 11:08:15 CDT 2020

Well its guidelines for all xSDK pacakges [which PETSc is part of] so
in that sense - it does affect PETSc.

And currently spack is the mechanism for distributing xSDK - hence the
polices are being modified into spack language. But spack package
primarily exposes the internal package features. [sure there is the
spack mechanism part to it as-well]

BTW: This vote (for individual packages) is scheduled for today 12:30PM CST

Satish