[petsc-dev] Job openings

Junchao Zhang junchao.zhang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:27:59 CST 2020

The usefulness depends on how many users subscribe to petsc-announce.

Since there are not many such emails, I think it is fine to send to
petsc-users. And in these emails, we can always add a link to a job section
on the petsc website.  Once petsc users get used to this, they may go to
the website later when they are finding jobs.

--Junchao Zhang