[petsc-dev] Job openings

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Nov 20 12:26:47 CST 2020

  Maybe something as simple for petsc-announce

 Subject:    [Release]     ....
 Subject:    [Job opening] ....

   Then when you send out the most recent job opening you can include in the message something like

    "The PETSc announce mailing list will continue to be low volume. We will now tag each message in the subject line with [Release], [Job opening],  or possibly other tags so you can have your mail program filter out messages you are not interested in.

    Thanks for your continued support,"