[petsc-dev] Something is wrong with testing

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:21:31 CST 2020

WIth the latest master I get

knepley/feature-tetgen-labels $:/PETSc3/petsc/petsc-pylith$
PETSC_ARCH=arch-master-debug make -f ./gmakefile test
globsearch="dm_impls_plex_tests-ex35_tet" TIMEOUT=5000 EXTRA_O
PTIONS=""
Using MAKEFLAGS: EXTRA_OPTIONS= TIMEOUT=5000
globsearch=dm_impls_plex_tests-ex35_tet
        TEST
arch-master-debug/tests/counts/dm_impls_plex_tests-ex35_tet.counts
 ok dm_impls_plex_tests-ex35_tet # SKIP Null requirement not met:
define(PETSC_HAVE_VALGRIND), Null requirement not met:
define(PETSC_HAVE_VALGRIND)

I cannot trace it through yet. I reconfigured and rebuilt, and I still get
this. Does anyone know what is happening?

Is it connected to the latest valgrind thing?