[petsc-dev] ExodusII + Cmake Doesn't Find PnetCDF/NetCDF

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:09:05 CDT 2020

> Are you saying it works normally because all the dependent packages are installed in the same place and it gets that place through another package?

Seems so. Using the new and ~improved~ reconfigure:

—    '—with-pnetcdf-dir=/Users/jacobfaibussowitsch/NoSync/petscpackages’,
+++ ‘—download-pnetcdf’,

—    '—with-netcdf-dir=/Users/jacobfaibussowitsch/NoSync/petscpackages’,
+++ ‘—download-netcdf’,

And configure finishes as expected.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch