[petsc-dev] Extra compiler flags for debugging

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:20:45 CDT 2020

> Because the code doesn't get  recompiled when there are no changes.
Subsequent recompiles of the code with any changes also don’t reproduce the warning. The only way the warning pops up again is if I change the problematic code to correct code, compile, change it back to problematic then compile again. And then the warning only ever “stays around” for one compile.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)
Cell: (312) 694-3391