[petsc-dev] lazygit

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 04:56:51 CDT 2020

This looks like it could be very helpful, thanks! I usually end up doing
these sorts of things (especially partial staging) with GitX, which works
well for me but only on OS X, and I'm not sure if anyone is actively
developing it anymore.

I installed from MacPorts and looks like it's available from lots of other
package managers.