[petsc-dev] petsc release plan for march/2020

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 20 22:40:28 CDT 2020

An update:

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests?milestone_title=v3.13-release

We have a week to go. And have about 47 MRs, with 12 marked as 'v3.13-release' milestone.

Likely the milestone is not correctly set for some MRs - if so - please update the MR.

And I see some MRs with significant code changes. Hopefully we can process them early [and not have large changes close to freeze date].

Satish