[petsc-dev] Prediscusion of appropriate communication tool for discussion of PETSc 4 aka the Grand Refactorization

Hapla Vaclav vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 19 13:25:46 CDT 2020

Why not have a separate project within the same group https://gitlab.com/petsc? That would allow separate notification settings, for instance. Or the GitLab's Snippets feature mentioned by Jacob - I can imagine they might be confusing within the current repo if they would refer to a future API.

That new repo can be kept forever for reference, if preferred. I don't see why it couldn't be referred to later.

Anyway, Epics would be cool even for the current development.

Vaclav