[petsc-dev] How to replace floating point numbers in test outputs?

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jan 4 14:27:37 CST 2020

  Yes, since difference in floating point are considered not a change the REPLACE which only updates files with changes won't update them.

  I don't understand the output below, looks identical to me, why is it a diff?

  Scott, Perhaps when DIFF_NUMBERS=1 is given the REPLACE should replace if the numbers are different?

   Barry