[petsc-dev] Fwd: [SIAM-CSE] Introducing hIPPYlib, a python-based inverse problems solver library

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:11:32 CST 2020

Yes. I had a discussion with Noemi about using it with PETSc. The big
requirement is formulating the discretization
in FEniCS. I think it might be possible to peel back one layer of interface
and use it directly. Once I find the right
student, I will have them investigate. There are some very nice pieces in
there.