[petsc-dev] Pause-for-approval Pipelines?

Jed Brown jed at jedbrown.org
Thu Aug 27 22:22:35 CDT 2020

Satish Balay via petsc-dev <petsc-dev at mcs.anl.gov> writes:

> On Thu, 27 Aug 2020, Satish Balay via petsc-dev wrote:
>
>> I don't understand how readthedocs is setup or how it works. And I think its the cause for most of the current issues.
>>
>> Its best to disable it completely for now - and see if most of the current issues go away or not
>

> Ok I see the settings at https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/hooks
>
> The current triggers are:
>
> - push events
> - tag push events
> - merge request events.
>
> Disabled them for now.

Okay, that had been set automatically.  I activated push events to 'master'.  From the looks of it, we could send a webhook directly from one of our CI jobs.  E.g., if something in src/docs/ has changed.

If you make an account, I can add you so you can see the settings

https://readthedocs.org/projects/petsc/

Currently, it's Patrick, Vaclav, and me.