[petsc-dev] failed rebase

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 2 21:55:51 CDT 2020

I see:
22:46 128 mark/feature-xgc-interface-rebase<> ~/Codes/petsc$ git status
On branch mark/feature-xgc-interface-rebase
Your branch and 'origin/mark/feature-xgc-interface-rebase' have diverged,
and have 130 and 18 different commits each, respectively.
  (use "git pull" to merge the remote branch into yours)

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
        out2.txt
        src/dm/impls/plex/examples/tutorials/Landau/