[petsc-dev] nobody in Integration approval group

Hapla Vaclav vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 30 14:17:24 CDT 2019

On 30 Sep 2019, at 20:09, Balay, Satish <balay at mcs.anl.gov<mailto:balay at mcs.anl.gov>> wrote:

The approval rules haven't changed as far as I can tell.

However - in my view - 'Team members' have disappeared. [but I see integrators, i'm in Integrators group]

In your view - 'Integration members' have disappeared. [but you see team - and you are in the team group]

I think gitlab changed something on their end - so we are seeing different views of the same thing.

Pretty weird, maybe it's worth reporting.

But I don't think this will prevent integrators (or team members) from approving..

We can give this  a try at:

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/merge_requests/2124

OK, I can see you can approve, so it is just a visibility issue - I can't see who is in Integration and you can't see who is in Team.

Thanks,
Vaclav

Satish