[petsc-dev] error with karlrupp/fix-cuda-streams

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 26 09:18:27 CDT 2019

Mark,

The branch karlrupp/fix-cuda-streams is already merged to master. [and
the branch is now deleted]

I guess - if you wish to compare the difference this feature makes - you
can compare with master snapshot before this merge.

i.e compare master (includes karlrupp/fix-cuda-streams feature) and daa275bd14416591c3d721c1d33cf5d68c84dfcc [master before this merge]

Satish