[petsc-dev] Configure hangs on Summit

Zhang, Junchao jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 20 22:35:18 CDT 2019

Richard,
  I almost copied arch-olcf-summit-opt.py. The hanging is random. I met it few weeks ago. I retried and it passed. It happened today when I did a fresh configure.
  On Summit login nodes, mpiexec is actually in everyone's PATH. I did "ps ux" and found the script was executing "mpiexec ... "
--Junchao Zhang