[petsc-dev] Gitlab notifications

Balay, Satish balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 12 08:05:08 CDT 2019

When a new MR is created, approval rules default to 'Integration' and 'Team'

So everyone in the team probably receives emails on all MRs. Now that
we have CODEOWNERS setup - perhaps the Team should be removed?

Ok removed for now - I think this will apply only to new MRs.

[I don't know enough about the 'level of notification' settings]

Satish