[petsc-dev] PETSC_HAVE_ZLIB gone with PR #1853

Václav Hapla vaclav.hapla at erdw.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 5 14:34:41 CDT 2019

Ok, I agree it would be more systematic to detect whether the file uses compression and whether hdf5 is built with zlib. I will look at it soonish. Right now I will raise an issue.

Barry, it's not such a big deal for me. It's just that viewer is now untested which is a bit risky with respect to potential regressions.

Thanks,
Vaclav