[petsc-dev] Should we add something about GPU support to the user manual?

Mills, Richard Tran rtmills at anl.gov
Tue Oct 29 15:19:39 CDT 2019

Hi Gautam,

Apologies for overlooking this. The slides are now available online:

  https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/meetings/2019/slides/mills-petsc-2019.pdf

There isn't a whole lot in terms of GPU results in there, but GPU support is currently a very active area of development for the PETSc team and we should have a lot more to report soon. (We'll have several presentations at SIAM-PP in Seattle on this topic, for instance.)

Best regards,
Richard