[petsc-dev] test harness: output of actually executed command for V=1 gone?

Scott Kruger kruger at txcorp.com
Wed Oct 2 14:34:29 CDT 2019

In MR !2138 I have this target as show-fail  which I think is more
descriptive.

config/report_tests.py -f
is what's done directly.

I made it such that one can copy and paste, but it might be too verbose.

Scott

Tech-X Corporation               kruger at txcorp.com
5621 Arapahoe Ave, Suite A       Phone: (720) 974-1841
Boulder, CO 80303                Fax:   (303) 448-7756