[petsc-dev] Documenting types of examples

Patrick Sanan patrick.sanan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 10:34:34 CDT 2019

I notice that all 4 of those things appear with "!" in front of them in the
linked example file.

My quick guess is that it's getting confused somehow and interpreting the
example as Fortran, where the relevant documentation would be in lines
starting with "!".

I didn't even realize before now that there were perl scripts in PETSc, and
I'm not good at working with them, but this line looks like it might be the
immediate cause:
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/src/dff330877548dfcdd1a83afa099996c64fa4b077/lib/petsc/bin/maint/getexlist#lines-75